S2K Commerce - Products DropdownActions
Our Capabilities as a Full-Line Dental Dealer
Whether you prefer to order your supplies online or directly through an Account Manager, our team is prepared to manage your dental supply needs every step of the way. DHP Account Managers are empowered to utilize all available resources to ensure order accuracy, optimal savings and timely fulfillment.
- Competitive Pricing
- Product Specialists
- Order Fulfillment Review
- Dental Promotions & Free Goods Processing - we have you covered!
Preferred Dental Supply Distributor to Thousands of Dental Practices Nationwide!
- Nationwide Distribution - Multiple Distribution Centers
- Over 80,000 Dental Products by over 550 manufacturers
- Authorized Dental Supply Distributor - no gray market
- DHP Brand Supplies - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Dental Equipment / Technology
Equipment Specialists & Service Technicians
We take care of the equipment that is taking care of your business. From the latest Digital Imaging to CAD/CAM to Operatory Equipment, our specialists are equipped with solutions to take your practice to the next level.
- 8 Full-Service Branch Locations
- Show Rooms with Education Centers
- Financing Options
- Experts in New Office Builds or Upgrades
- On-Site Service and Repair - Request Service
- Nationwide Coverage for Handpiece Repair - Request a Repair Box
Dental Practice Building Solutions
Growing Your Practice
Growing and protecting your business is also our business. Before you begin a long, tedious search for options, please consider contacting our team first to discuss our resources for building your practice.
DHP has a dedicated Surgical Team that offers over 20 years of experience, expertise, and unique services to support oral surgeons nationwide. Our team specializes in office design and med-gas installation consultation. Other services include:
- Demographic studies for site selection and support through construction.
- Design consultation — Innovative office designs for oral surgeons, dentists, plastic surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, ophthalmologists, and others.
- Equipment selection and installation, including medical gas equipment.
- Equipment maintenance and service.
- Managed care contract evaluation and negotiation assistance.
- Compliance coding, planning, and reviews.
- AAAHC & JCAHO accreditations